We are excited to be able to provide increased safety protocols and procedures to our families. This includes:
- Computers and tablets have been removed from the waiting room and treatment rooms. We have replaced them with mounted tablets above each chair where your child will be able to watch (and not touch) a movie of his/her choice.
- Hand sanitizer is available at multiple locations throughout the office.
- Carpets have been removed and replaced with luxury vinyl flooring which is 100% waterproof. This will allow us to adequately clean and disinfect the floors on a routine basis.
- If your child is medically compromised and/or high risk, Dr. Tasker may:
- require a medical consultation from your child’s pediatrician prior to treatment.
- recommend appointments be scheduled at only certain times for the safety of your child.
- True HEPA-13 grade air purifiers will be situated throughout the office, particularly in treatment rooms where dental procedures that can produce aerosols are performed (ie fillings, crowns, root canals, etc).
- Screenings for Covid-19 symptoms will be conducted at various times (over the phone, online and in person) and will include obtaining a temperature of your child and accompanying guardian.
- All counters and treatment rooms will be wiped down with EPA approved disinfectant in between each patient, regardless if they are siblings and/or living in the same household.
- Forms (consent forms and new patient paperwork) will be available online only. We prefer you use your own cell phone or computer to complete these documents.
In order to best serve our families, we need to make sure that our staff members are kept safe and healthy. You will find that Dr. Tasker and staff members will:
- Wipe down all surfaces with disinfectant (both treatment and non-treatment rooms) on a routine basis.
- Have the appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE) depending on the procedure being performed (surgical masks, protective eyewear, gowns, scrub jackets, shoe covers, hair covers, gloves and face shields).
- Check symptoms daily to ensure staff members are not reporting to work when symptoms are present.
We ask our patients and families for the following considerations:
- Please call and reschedule your appointment if your child or any family member:
- has come into recent contact with anyone who is suspected positive or has tested positive for Covid-19 and/or Influenza.
- We encourage the use of payment over the phone, Apple Pay or Google Pay, although we are still taking payment via cash, check or credit card.
We hope our efforts help put you at ease.
Please feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns.